Meeting Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018
Location: 310 Gallery- 310 14th Street, Oakland (between Webster and Harrison)
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to change
Last day to become a NEW member of EBWPA and be eligible to vote at the August 26th endorsement meeting is July 28, 2018.
If you are a candidate seeking endorsement, you must fill out our EBWPA Candidate Questionnaire. Questionnaires are due no later than August 17, 2018 at 5pm (PT). Please note: This is a public document and is subject to review by members of EBWPA. For questions, email email@example.com
In order to be eligible to vote in our 2018 endorsement meetings you must be:
- A continuing member in good standing within the past 12 months; or
- A new member who has joined at least 30 days prior to the scheduled endorsement meeting
Membership in the East Bay Women’s Political Alliance means you are joining your voice with others to amplify our collective power in the political arena.
- Access to exclusive membership events.
- Participation in the annual election of Board members.
- Ability to vote on electoral endorsements.
- Access to other networking opportunities.
Annual membership levels are:
- Honorary (women under 18 years old) Free
- Student $15
- Young Professional (under age 30) $25
- Regular Membership $50
To join, visit our website.