What do a painting by U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, Napa Valley Cabernet, Oakland As tickets and Gucci sunglasses all have in common?
They are just a few of the items up for bid at the silent auction at this Sunday’s Susan B. Anthony “Women of the Year” Awards! Just imagine what else could be yours . . .
- Handcrafted leather necklace and bracelet by local artist Duane Aten.
- A full box with 18 seats (and 4 parking passes) at the July 22 Oakland As home game vs. the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Wines from Robledo Family Winery in Sonoma County, the first Mexican migrant-owned winery in California. Its wines have been served at The White House.
- A colorful throw quilt handmade in Berkeley by local artist Patricia Bagdon. Patt has been quilting for 30 years and is a longtime member of East Bay Heritage Quilters. Her quilts focus on rhythm and strength in patterning, playing with color theory, and surface design.
- An updated website that is dynamic and responsive in any viewing platform.
Restaurant gift certificates, a chocolates basket, local artwork and more!
Come ready to bid on Sunday!
Don't yet have your ticket? Be sure to purchase it today as the price goes up on Sunday (and you need that extra money for your bids at the silent auction!).
See you there!