The East Bay Women’s Political Alliance (EBWPA) is a nonprofit 501(c)(4) membership organization that works to increase the number of pro-choice women to elected and appointed office and to win political, economic and social equality for all. The EBWPA endorses candidates and ballot measures on our bottom line issues and supports endorsed campaigns with volunteer activities and financially. We are grateful for our donors whose support gives us the tools to fulfill our mission.
EBWPA is lead by a volunteer board of directors who dedicate a significant amount of time to the success of the organization.
EBWPA Board Officers
- Alison Grady, Recording and Corresponding Secretary
- Amy Hines-Shaikh, Contra Costa County Director
- Bambi Marien, Contra Costa County Director
- Casey Farmer, Political Director
- Delia Coleman, At-Large
- Dyana Delfin-Polk, Alameda County Director
- Erin Armstrong, Chair (PAC)
- Fatimah Aure, Alameda County Director
- Maha Ibrahim, Chair (Inc.)
- Molly Curley O'Brien, Operations Director
- Morgan Pulleyblank, Treasurer/Finance Director
- Sbeydeh Viveros- Walton, Vice Chair
- Shereda Nosakhare, At-Large
- Terea Macomber, Communications Director
- Toni Gomez, Membership and Programs Chair
Mail: PO Box 18804, Oakland, CA 94619
The East Bay Women’s Political Alliance Leadership Circle is dedicated to supporting the organization’s sustainability through resource generation, social connections and knowledge sharing. Its founding members are women who are connected to EBWPA’s forty year old successor organization, the National Women’s Political Caucus – Alameda North. Leadership Circle members are not seated elected officials for the full year term and have not filed as seeking elected office upon joining the Leadership Circle.